Hillsdale House Inn, Bed and Breakfast Nova Scotia is proud to be a certified Pet Friendly Accommodation.
When traveling with your pet, we want to ensure a safe comfortable stay for you and your fellow guests. We therefore request that you take note of the following guidelines:
- We have designated specific rooms as pet friendly and as such advance reservations are required to properly accommodate both you and your pet.
- The Inn has a pet charge of $25 per stay/room to cover additional cleaning costs.
- A maximum of two pets will be permitted per room.
- Please keep your pets on a leash at all times in the public areas inside the Inn as well as around the exterior of our property.
- We would prefer that your pet not be left unattended in your room. If you need to leave without your pet, please inform the front desk and leave a contact number where you can be reached should your pet become agitated or need attention.
- Should your pet have any accidents on the premises, please clean up after him or her promptly or ask for assistance to do so.
- Rooms in which there are unattended pets cannnot receive housekeeping service. Please arrange a convenient time with the front desk when you will be out of the room with your pet, so that our housekeeping team can service your room.
- Costs to repair any damage to the room or for extra cleaning required (i.e. dry cleaning or carpet cleaning) caused by a pet will be added to your credit card.
- Should your pet create a disturbance affecting the comfort of other guests, you will be expected to compensate the hotel for any loss of revenue.
- Pets are not permitted in the dining room during food service.
- Owners are required to "scoop" on our property grounds.
We are happy to assist where helpful with the following pet amenities: Food/Water Bowls, Bedding/Blankets, Kennel/Carrier, Leashes, Towels/Wipes, Treats, Onsite Play Area (3 acres of property available for pet exercise/relief)
Pet Services**: No onsite pet services. Information on local pet service providers is available at time of reservation.
Please visit this site for helpful articles and information when traveling with pets.